Tuesday, June 2, 2009



PTC is finally here...b4 tt miss fu already told me in staffroom when she passes by ms wang table tht i gt 2nd in class. i was like OMG?? den almost laugh to tears..lol den gt bck report bk..8th in lvl?? far beyond my expectations le ba...suan le nxt term confirm deprove so dun nid be too happy. xin n yu damm happy improve by alot!! gratz to dem..val...deprove by 2 positions! i bet is xin n yu hai de...-.- coz is like PTC i am th first to mit ms fu! LOL after tht behind me onli 1h30min den gt nxt person..so like at home we taking own swt time. reach sch..10min late...den my parents tok alot crap for until like 30min?? zZZ TAKE SO MUCH TIME. kip complaining to teacher bad bad things abt me. such as slp damm late. nv listen to dem, disobey. long hair dunno how tie plaits -.- ms fu ask me hu always hlp me tie plaits, den i say maid n val. den ms fu say, "yea we shld ask valerie to conduct tying hair lessons in class" i say "YEAH!" bck to topic -.- still gt yea tie hair. i told ms fu is always xin hlp me tie den she was like sayin "i dun care i giv u 1 month to learn tie plaits fr valerie n tie ur tie fr xin huei" hu cares~ LOL den still gt i bathe vry late, kip play wif com, watch tv..walao kip shoot shoot shoot. coz i first person. th class committee at th bck damm quiet..heard every single thing!! FISH IT! damm ps. den i go locker take my things all throw at my dad he hlp me bring home ^^ dey nt attending tok, gt work

shi yu xin's parents i noe all of dem damm well! all say "hie!" LOL xin de yea normal chat lorx. yu de ask me qns oso lo. val de her dad ask me teach val n supervise her in maths ^^ den her mum jokingly scolded me coz i was th one hu influence her watch anime...den say wad val whole day onli face com watch th jap shows bla bla bla...yea la my fault T.T SORRY!! stop watching n revise n work hard val!! I'LL SUPPORT U~ coz i nid stay bck for talk so i was like sitting wif th CC at th bck of th class doin hw. wei jie's dad walao damm scary so feirce! outside classroom already scold like xiao liaox..nobody dare err tok to him. other den ting? LOL. yenshen de she brought her sis. ppl were like sayin "so cute" here n thr. val oso brought her sis. i chat wif her a little. after tht we go talk..i half of it down thr sleeping!! actually we hlp yu book seats coz we plan th 4 of us sit 2gt de bt den l8r more n more ppl come in..no choice liaox sorry T.T after tok i stay in class for vry long. i dun wan go home alone larx! in th end...i did T.T sadly..lonely...im so lonely...buy mac eat myself T.T den i go CCK...

u noe wad..i go minitoons buy keychain!! vry nice de~ hang on my fone. i feel tht i've work so hard i shld pamper myself xP den i go wallet shop chek price. den i go home bring my bro to cck agn. I FINALLY FINALLY BOUGHT MY MYUK WALLET!! daaamm happy!!!! SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY! worth it..coz even though prices nt cheap..is parents sponsor de! u noe y they sponsor? coz they wan to buy for my bro oso..BIAS? btw my bro failed ALL 4 sub..all below 50%. chinese 37% somemore...den they said they wont buy anything for my bro le..HOWEVER..my bro wallet spoil oso..so i act as if i was th one hu fork out my own allowance hlp my bro buy wallet..bt actually parents behind sponsoring..Zzz if mum nv buy for bro, i dun even tink mum will sponsor my wallet...sienz la i wanted to buy so long she nv agreed...BIAS!! T.T nvm i hav to accept th cruel reality. bt gd thing is..of coz my wallet is more ex n betta den my bro de!! go qiao zha my mum! muahaha~ i tink another reason coz she gd mood ba. i tink tht's all for nw damm tired tmr continue post abt 2dae..


she told the story ... 9:56 AM


That's me
Name: Seet Ming Hui
Favourite Colour: Lavender
Birthday: 24 July 1995
Horoscope: Leo
Zodiac: Piggy
Primary School: BPPS
Class History: 1G,2F,3J,4I,5J,6J
CCA: Netball
Secondary School: NHHS
Class History: 1/11, 2/11
CCA: Symphonic Band


My authentic japanese name is 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations).

OR

My authentic japanese name is 猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 美晴 Miharu (beautiful clear sky).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

Character Roadshow

COPYRIGHTED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Character of the week: Hayate
Personality: Cold-hearted, pervert, loyal, faithful
Anime

-*Akikan!*
-*Cardcaptor Sakura*
-*Gakuen Alice*
-*Ginban Kaleidoscope*
-*Himitsu Between Me and Her*
-*Inukami!*
-*Kamichama Karin*
-*Kin'iro No Corda*
-*Kiss x Sis*
-*Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/ A's/ Strikers*
-*Memaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pichi/ Pure*
-*Pita Ten*
-*Pretear*
-*Princess Tutu*
-*Puchi Puri Yuushi*
-*Sekirei*
-*Shakugan No Shana/ Shakugan no Shana II*
-*Shugo Chara/ Doki*
-*Special A*
-*Tokyo Mew Mew*
-*Tonagura*
-*Toradora*
-*Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles*
-*Vampire Knight*
-*Zero No Tsukaima/ Futatsuki No Kishi/ Princess No Rondo*


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
-taller!!! argh...
-scoring As for all subs xP
-a leadership position in school
-remain top 3 in class
-top 5 in level
-swift fingers for piano
-more air for clarinet
-hav enuf stamina for drills =.=
-more frienz ^^
-freedom~
-more anime choices, adventure/fantasy/magic
-cn slp at nitex
-remove braces zZ
-wallet!!
-30 pull ups for NAPFA
-200cm for standing broad jump
-new phone



Audience




SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


LINKS
Alastair
Bao Rong
Benedict
Chu Kien
Clarissa
Esther
Eu Wen
Grace
Jia Yun
Jie Hui
Jing Rou
Joycelyn
Koshae
Patrina
Peilynn
Qi San
See Min
Sharon
Tan Ji
Valerie
Wan Ying
Wei Lin
Yan Ching
Yang Yi
Zinia
Class blog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Annabel
Brandon
Cassandra
Glenda
Jazlyn
Jing Yu
Jun Hao
Kit Yarn
Louis
Ming Jun
Stephanie
Valerie
Xin Huei
Xuan Lin
Yen Shen
Yi Ting
York Sun
Yu Jun
Class blog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Edeline
Hui Shi
See Hwee
Si Qi
Vivian
Yi Ting
Clarinerds!!
Band blog
CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009